Thursday 8 March 2012

RUMI ~


The time has come to turn your heart into a temple of fire. 

If you want to live, die in Love;
Die in Love if you want to remain alive !



Be melting snow. 
Wash yourself of yourself. 



Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.



Listen with ears of tolerance!
See through the eyes of compassion!
Speak with the language of love! 

The soul has been given its own ears to hear
things mind does not understand.
When I see your face
I shut my eyes to others.

The ground's generosity takes in our compost and grows beauty! Try to be more like the ground.” ~Rumi

Behold a resplendent, golden sun within your divine heart. Let it shine forth, and know that you are a perfect soul. Allow spirit’s love to set you free.

Every tree, every growing thing as it grows,
says this truth, you harvest what you sow.

Love is always thirsty 
and looking for a thirsty lover.
Love and lover follow each other 
like day and night.
 Rumi 

What hurts you, blesses you. 
Darkness is your candle.

When I hear you sing, I become a joyful song 
Boundless, without limits, like the kindness of God.

Until you've found pain, you won't reach the cure
Until you've given up life, you won't unite with
the supreme soul
Until you've found fire inside yourself, like the Friend,
You won't reach the spring of life.


Do not see yourself as a body of clay,
See yourself as a mirror reflecting the divine beauty.

I know you're tired but come, this is the way.

I bow to you 
for the dust of your feet
is the crown on my head,
and as I walk towards you
every step I take is a blessing.
Rumi

If you want to hold the beautiful one,
hold yourself to yourself.~Rumi

‎"Everything is Soul and flowering. I open and fill with Love and what is not LOVE evaporates."
~Rumi

When you feel a peaceful joy,
that's when you are near truth.

When I am silent,
I fall into the place where everything is music.

Doing as others told me, I was blind.
Coming when others called me, I was lost.
Then I left everyone, including myself.
Then I found everyone, including myself.

“Oh soul,
you worry too much.
You have seen your own strength.
You have seen your own beauty.
You have seen your golden wings.
Of anything less,
why do you worry?
You are in truth
the soul, of the soul, of the soul.”

There's nothing worse than to walk out along the street
without you. I don't know where I'm going.
You're the road, and the knower of roads,
more than maps, more than love.

With life as short as a half taken breath,
Don't plant anything but Love.

True love is the treasure.

God writes spiritual Mysteries on our heart,
where they wait silently for discovery.

Respond to every call that excites your Spirit.

I am a bird of the heavenly garden
I belong not to the earthly sphere.
They have made for two or three days
A cage of my body.

Come, seek! For search is the foundation of fortune. Every success depends upon focusing the heart! Rumi

You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust. 
You were born with ideals and dreams. 
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.

Love is a river. Drink from it. 

"All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there. ~

Your heart is the size of an ocean. 
Go find yourself in its hidden depths.

I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning
And I was the spirit of LOVE.

Sh...No more words--
Hear only the voice within.
Remember, the first thing He said was: 
We are beyond words.

When you seek love with all you heart you shall find its echo’s in the universe. Rumi

Sh...No more words--
Hear only the voice within.
Remember, the first thing He said was: 
We are beyond words.

One day your heart will take you to your lover.
One day your soul will carry you to the Beloved.
Don't get lost in your pain –
Know that one day your pain will become your cure.

Your thoughts are a veil on the face of the Moon.
That Moon is your heart,
and those thoughts cover your heart.
So let them go, just let them fall into the water.

Come out of the circle of time
And into the circle of love.

On the path of Love
we are neither masters nor the owners of our lives.
We are only a brush in the hands of Master Painter.~Rumi

Why are you knocking at every door ?
Go, knock at the door of your own heart.

A soul moon appeared in the path of my heart. How precious is this journey. Rumi

Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you. Rumi

Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth.

The wound is the place where the Light enters you.

In the garden I see only your face.
From trees and blossoms 
I inhale only your fragrance. 

Purify yourself and become dust, so that from dust, flowers can grow. Rumi

The image illuminates the heart of the poem. By the spiritual practice of contemplation the native is purifying himself. The smoke suggests the dust.

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. Rumi

When I am with you, everything is a prayer. Rumi

The eternal truth,revealed when duality fuses into seer,seeing and seen.

The worldly sense is the ladder to the world, the religious sense is the ladder to Heaven. Rumi

That hurt we embrace becomes joy. Call it to your arms where it can change. Rumi

When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home.

Be silent! remove the thorn of existence from
the foot of the heart;
So that you may see the gardens within.

In this moment your love comes to rest in me, many beings in one being. In one wheat-grain a thousand sheaf stacks. Rumi

Behind the veils intoxicated with love,
I too dance the rhythm of this moving world.

Truth lifts the heart, like water refreshes thirst. 

If I love myself I love you. If I love you I love myself. 

Look to the ocean and watch its message. It will come. It will come.

Behind every atom of this world, hides an infinite universe.

This is how I would die into the love I have for you. As pieces of cloud dissolve into the sunlight.

Inside a Lover's heart there is another world,
and yet another.

Then I looked within my own heart and there I found Him-He was nowhere else. Rumi

I want your sun to reach my raindrops,
so your heat can raise
my soul upward like a cloud. 

Come, seek, for search is the foundation of fortune: every success depends upon focusing the heart. 

This is how I would die into the love I have for you. As pieces of cloud dissolve into the sunlight. Rumi

Love is beyond either condition: without spring,
without autumn, it is always fresh.

Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure.

We listen to words,
so we can silently reach into the other.

No prayer is complete without presence.

Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being.

Submit to a daily practice. Keep knocking and the joy inside will eventually open a window.


No comments: